Existing restaurant space within a retail center was demolished to make way for this new 4,465 square foot retail shell w/drive thru. Shell tenant requirements were incorporated in the build to ease tenant improvement, and the surrounding retail center remained open throughout construction.
Project features include:
- Installation of new 2,000 gallon grease interceptor
- New Southern California Edison conduits from existing transformer for electric service
- Ground water remediation: ground water encountered at 3.5’ deep; RCI team used geotextile and gravel to stabilize
- Installation of new storm water system connected to City Storm water system
- Removal of existing landscaping and installation of new landscaping and irrigation